Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

Last Academic Year's Projects

I LOVE extreme fashion and I gain so much enjoyment from experimenting and trying new stuff!
So, my projects last year was to make an item based on surfaces (coursework) and the other one was to make an item based on meetings, encounters and experiences (exam).
Whilst most of my class set their mind on making arty pieces, I was the usual one who didn't want to be the same and set my heart upon fashion...
(Not good quality images)

Anna's blazer on top of my dress

LOL as for this one, the stuck on pennies were inspired by rap artists who "make it rain".

This was my exam...yes made from a "Ghana must go" bag, shower curtains, flannels and a sponge. Inspired by Victor & Rolf and Project Runway. Showing my domestic experience and my encounter of domestic items which can be made into fashion!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...