Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Boulevard Style #3

So basically I was on a photography assignment for black & white photos of architecture. It was day 1 of the September heatwave & I had to walk from London Bridge to Brick Lane (never again!!!). So of course I will take my own pictures in Brick Lane for my blog!
No, I did not take these images in a photographers style...I just took simple snaps then shopped in the vintage stores!
I'm still trying to pull of this backwards cardigan style. First time I saw it was on Karen Blanchard's blog

Isn't she adorable in that dress?

Festival looking bag

This is creative and only FEW can pull it off...he sure did!

This reminded me of an outfit from a blog I follow called Glutton For Grandeur



Loved her head band A.M.W.U



Yayaa x


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...