Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Westfield Stratford launch



13th September 2011... That date marked as an important date. London; which is one of the fashion capitals, opened the largest shopping centre in Europe. This shopping centre is known as Westfield & it has been situated in east London's Stratford. A sea of people arrived yesterday to live the experience, shop, get freebies, work and many other stuff.

Excited by every sign


As for myself, I had to find a way to make sure I went because this will go down in fashion history....Best for me to get my coverage!!!






Being greeted in a shop with a glass of wine & a woman playing a harp was just 10/10! Lovely glass of rose too IDEAL!

Kurt Geiger display of heels


Creative


YUM! Gourmet Jelly Beans

Lovelyyyyy...however mini, so I shall be getting the bigger version from John Lewis


Entertaining


Back over the bridge



Well The weatherman lied to me by 80% *sigh*
Wellies £15 from Office

AMWU

Goodies 
I had a great experience on Tuesday. One thing for sure is that the centre is going to be packed for a longggggg while so it's going to be a hassle to go there so soon. However it's very likely that I will go back by the end of this month.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...